Monday, October 5, 2009

Cincinnati chili



Well, I suppose everyone out there has guessed that I was finished with blogging. Oh, contrare! I simply thought that the public needed a good 8 months to refer back to that beautiful pair of shoes. What were people to do, if they got home after a long, tough day, and didn't have those awe inspiring shoes to look at? I understand. Now is something just as inspiring. Above is a picture of a culinary masterpiece. It's called Cincinnati Chili. If you haven't had the chance to try this, I would be happy to post the recipe. It is so dang good! Thanks Jeanna, for bringing this into my life!

5 comments:

Julie J. said...

That whole post is debateable.

Becky said...

That looks like a pile of barf with cheese on top! Gross!!!

Jeanna said...

You're welcome, Matt. I don't care what anyone says, I love this stuff, too. Discerning palates choose Cincinnati Chili!

Holley said...

Chili and spaghetti in one...bring it on and share the recipe cousins!!!!! So much for family loyalty!

Jules said...

Please do share I've never heard of this and I think my picky family might even eat it.