Thursday, April 2, 2009

I bought new shoes!




Ok, a new pair of shoes usually isn't that big of a deal. But, I have been looking FOREVER!!!! To be completely picky, plus have a size 14 shoe, is a horrible combination. I was online last week and found these beauties. If you think they look a little familiar, you're probably right...........you've probably seen these.........about 20 years ago. These shoes are a re-make of the Nike Flights from 1989. I completely love these shoes. They are totally nostalgic. I love plain looking clothes and shoes. Plus, I really like the old school looking stuff, like these. I am stoked!!!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! Those look pretty sweet. I want a pair!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you and Arthur don't have the same size feet....you probably could've found a new, non-worn, pair of shoes in his 'shoe room.' We do, however, know what it feels like to find the perfect pair of shoes.

Jeanna said...

Great picture, those shoes don't even look like they are a size 14. Does your camera have a "skinny lens?" If so, bring to our next family event, I need all the help I can get.

I can totally see you in these shoes. Classic, that is how I would describe my bro.

Kathy said...

You need a shoe quote -
"If the shoe fits... buy it in every color."
here's some more -
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080331165859AAy9LrF
I looked for something from HOLES but couldn't find anything besides "I feel so sorry for the old lady who lived in the shoe, 'cause it must've smelled real bad."

Ben and Dara said...

Hey Matt, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dara and I am Ben's fiance. We would like to get you email so we can invite you to see our blogs. By the way....those are some nice shoes!

Matthew Johnson said...

Hey Dara,

It's good to meet you! You can email me at johnsonalger@msn.com. Sorry it took me so long to reply........